Spring has sprung all over the place here, allergies are working overtime this week! My desire is to spend the entire day outside, my allergies remind me that is not the best idea!
Welcome to another Random 5, linking to Nancy over at A Rural Journal. This is one of my favorite link parties, it is so fun to visit as well as link up! Here are my Random 5 for the week.
1. The Hutch was painted this week! Woo Hoo!
2. The color is called Celery Bunch. It needs a couple of touch ups and the hardware must be put on. I loved the hutch when I saw it, but when I painted it, I really did love it!
3. Now that the weather is warming, I haven't baked as much, but I did make a brownie pie this week. So easy and so yummy, it was topped with fresh whipped caramel cream. All calories were removed before the pie was made. Hey, it's my story and I can believe it if I want to!
4. The Bridal Wreath Bush has been so pretty this year. It is a favorite old fashioned bush of many. A number of people comment on it and will tell a story about a childhood memory and this type of bush.
5. My daughter was on the radio this morning! It was a station in a neighboring town WQXZ 103.9. Yes, I am that Mom, the one that saves newspaper clippings, listens to her on the radio and tapes her TV interviews when I can. She told the gentleman that her Mom was listening and I got a "hey Mom/Melanie" from them! Katie was talking about a concert she had attended last night and promoting her part in the Keep America Beautiful. See I told you I am that Mom, I could go on for many paragraphs about this! I do like their morning show and plan to listen everyday now.