Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Learning to Crow

This is my spraddle legged chick, and it is a rooster. Insert heavy sigh here. He is learning to crow, and it sounds awful! Really awful, like someone is strangling him awful.
Does he remember what I did for him when he was a newly hatched chick, that couldn't hold himself up?Does he remember that one leg went left and the other went right? Does he remember that he couldn't hold his body upright, and I helped him? Does he remember that he would have died if I hadn't put him in poultry physical therapy? Probably not.
We know how this story will eventually end, question is how long will this story last?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!