Monday, June 20, 2011

My Front Porch

I love decorating the porch! I painted the flag last year, can't remember where I saw the idea, so I can't give credit to the right person. I love junk too, I think that rust gives character to a piece. I am the person that says, wait a minute, I could do something with that! Then again, I have never been one to keep up with everybody else, I don't need for my home to look like the next house. It is uniquely mine. Just like the rusty cart and hand painted flag in the picture. I don't follow decorating rules, as a matter of fact I look for ways to break the decorating rules. Our home is decorated to make US happy, and it does just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!