Saturday, June 11, 2011

Potting Bench

Realizing that this is not the greatest picture, but the digital camera and I have had a falling out, and I am working with the camera on my phone!
I have wanted one of these for soooo long, and finally talked the husband into building one for me!
Understand that my taste tends to gravitate towards the junky a little bit. He built the potting bench from reclaimed lumber. I lucked up because my brother tore his deck down, and asked us if we wanted the lumber. I jumped at it! He thought that we could use the lumber for fence and pen repairs, but I had other ideas!
So far the patient (and talented and handy) husband has built a bookshelf and this potting bench, but there are ideas floating around in my head! I see a bench in the garden, maybe I can talk him into that today! Hmmmmm the day is still young!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!