Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Amazing Gran

This past Sunday, the article that I wrote about my Gran ran in the paper. I have never written an article that received more attention than this one has. It seems that everywhere I go, someone says something to me about this article, and the same has held true for my family. I have never been more proud of my Gran, than I have been this week.
The things that people have said to me about her, tell me how much people loved and respected her! Gran made a difference in this world. She made a difference in lives and hearts. I can't begin to express how this has made me feel, and in my heart I choose to believe that she knows about all of this!
I consider myself so fortunate to have been her granddaughter, and the impressions that she left on me will stay with me. I am grateful for the opportunity to have spent time with Gran and learned some important lessons from her. Gran provided a wealth of information, not just the recipes, tips stories, and family history that she shared, but the important life lessons that she taught. We knew Gran's heart was, she lived it!
Thank you Gran, in my heart, I know that you know what has taken place, and you made a difference in my life, and in the lives of so many! We miss you, we still love you, and we will see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!