Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Reading Corner

Yesterday, I received an email from a friend up north. This dear friend was describing her favorite place to sit and read, or rest for time. I enjoyed reading her email, learning more about her special reading place.
The place that I choose to sit and read may change, but right now, I like this space. The chair is comfortable and feminine, and as you can see, it is located beside a window. There is a table for my ever present glass of tea, and I like the sunny location. There is usually a cat and/or a dog there with me. Monitoring my every move, or rather making sure that they do not miss any treat that may come their way. The trouble that these two will go to, just to make sure that they do not miss a treat amazes me. If you did not know better, you would think that they rarely receive a treat!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!