Thursday, December 29, 2011

What Do You Mean Over?

There is a rumor going around that Christmas is over.



But I am not finished, I didn't bake the gingerbread yet, and Clover wanted to have her picture made, and the snack mix didn't get made, and what about the cake? This can't be true.


I rearranged furniture to put up trees, and the decorating is done.


It can't be over, I am not ready yet!


There is still so much that I could do!

What about the movies? I didn't get to watch all of them.



There were plans that I didn't get to finish.


What about that cute little tree that I was going to put up in the laundry room? If it is over, then I will have to wait until next year.


And the company, I was supposed to have company. I did not even have a party this year!


Guess that the rumor is true, it is over.

Posted by Picasa
Next year, I am adopting his attitude!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie,
    Such a cute post! Yes, it's really over. I was sad to take down the decorations. The house looked bare without them, and I'm having trouble getting everything back in its place. So glad Atticus didn't destroy the tree this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad that he didn't destroy the tree this year too!! He sat underneath the tree this year guarding it, keeping the dog and Abigail away.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!