Monday, March 12, 2012

Oh Honey, It's My 100th Post

This is Honey, or the "Boss" whichever you prefer to call her. Honey is a busy girl, she is responsible for all of the supervisory duties here. Honey takes her job seriously, and works hard every day to make sure that things run smoothly.
Posted by Picasa
Love that little "pirate" tooth!
Honey is a recent addition to our home, she comes from a loving home, and she is amazing! When I realized that my 100th post was coming up, I needed something special to write about. Honey is special, so the spotlight is on her today!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! Honey is the perfect name for her!!

      Delete
  2. I have come to your blog via Le Monde de Catherine and having read quite a few pages just wanted to say that it looks a lovely place to visit. I will come again. Do pop over to see me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that you came by!! Thank you for your kind words!!

      Delete
  3. honey looks like a great boss!
    congrats on your 100th post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! Honey is a great boss! Thanks!!!!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!