We have a lighting fixture now!
This fixture hung in the dining room, it was here when we moved in. The fixture was replaced and we saved this one. It sat in that barn, waiting for an opportunity to come back inside. We cleaned it up and my husband removed the wiring. It was given a couple of coats of white spray paint. The lights will be the small candle lights that are battery operated. There is no electricity on this side of the attic room, so a creative solution was needed.
The paint was a can that we already had, the chain was leftover from another project, and the hook in the ceiling was another leftover. This project is still under the $50 budget, with the only purchase being a curtain rod.