Friday, May 4, 2012

Weekend Plans

Tentative plans are to work in the flower beds, better late than never I guess.



 


This year, I decided to try a few different plants.
This red Celosia was so pretty, couldn't pass it by.

 

These Dahlberg Daisies reached out and practically jumped into the buggy!


 

Their sunny happy faces made me smile.


 

Posted by Picasa
I am playing outside this weekend! The forecast is for cooler temps and a chance of rain Saturday and Sunday!!
Rain, yes I remember you, please pay us a visit this weekend!

Joining Fishtail Cottage for Cottage Garden Party

6 comments:

  1. Have fun 'playing'! I always start out playing, but then get just plain dirty! lol I love the color combination of the red & yellow -so cheerful! Thanks so much for linking up to the Cottage Garden Party & sharing the party w/your friends! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Traci!! That is part of the fun, getting dirty! LOL!!

      Delete
  2. Your flowers are so pretty! I told my husband that I just wanted to "piddle" around the house and yard tomorrow. Hoping for some rain here, too. Everything is so dusty here. I saw your previous post about your porch. Those paintings look so wonderful on that piece of lattice. Can't wait to see what else you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane!! Guess that I am piddlin today too! We call it piddlin, but it is still work isn't it? LOL!!

      Delete
  3. I have no trouble remembering rain--since we have had it every day recently. I too hope to get garden work done! Your flowers are so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish that you could share with us!! Thanks Sandy!!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!