Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Where I Live - Happy Gardens!

This morning, my garden is happy! Yesterday's rain made this hydrangea very happy!

 

The day lilies are enjoying the morning sun.

 
The stone below says "All Things Grow With Love" and I think that it must be true in many ways.


 
Monkey Tail is enjoying the morning lounging around. He really does have the life doesn't he?


 
Posted by Picasa

That's a look into my world this morning. The chickens are singing the egg song, guess that it is time to gather eggs.

10 comments:

  1. I was out taking pictures in the yard just this morning! Yours are so lovely! Blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy!! Can't wait to see your pictures too!!!

      Delete
  2. I just simply LOVE nature photos.
    Good job.
    We got a "dab" of rain this morning and are hoping
    for more this evening. Everything grows better
    with love AND rain! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sweet Tea!!!! Glad that you got a dab, but I am hoping you get more than that!!! We feel your pain!!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Melanie! OH, your plants look like their thriving very well and a little drink from God's sprinkler is the best, isn't it? Your kitty is darling!
    Thanks so much for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, God's sprinkler does the best job!!! Thank you, he is a little sweetie!! Thanks for dropping by to visit, always a pleasure to see you here!!!

      Delete
  4. So jealous of your hydrangeas -- mine always struggle. I definitely need to move them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be, that is the only bloom on the bush, it is a small new bush! So I water and attempt to lovingly care for it, but I am learning, so far from a expert!!!!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!