Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Kind of Morning

Mornings are my favorite time in the country. The flowers look as if they would like to say "Good Morning" to you.


 
The dew is welcoming, begging to tickle your toes.


 

There is always to work to do, morning glory vines seem to spring up overnight, threatening to destroy what the flowers that I have lovingly tended.

 

This little flower pops up every year in the same spot.

 
A fed and contented Emmett takes a rest.


 
His Aunt Clover is rarely contented. Love her goat beard!


 
My stud Daffy, formerly Daffodil, is enjoying the morning cool.


 
The coleus are blooming.


 

Mamie Jane is investigating, keeping me safe from the unexpected.

 
The impatiens are enjoying the cool morning too.


 
My husband is taking advantage of the morning breeze, he is sanding a flower cart this morning.


 
Posted by Picasa
These are just a few of the things that I like. Country mornings are my cup of tea! Or should I say my glass of sweet tea?

Linking to

A Rural Journal for Rural Thursday

Nancy at Two Bears Farm for Rural Thursday

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson for Share Your Cup Thursday

Fishtail Cottage for Cottage Garden Party

A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Party

My Simple Country Living for FarmGirl Friday

Dandelion House for FarmGirl Friday

26 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful morning! I love mornings, too (well, once I manage to drag myself out of bed). But it's the most peaceful time of day and I enjoy my gardens the most then. Thanks for sharing your morning in the country!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen!! Thanks for visiting me!!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a gorgeous morning to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hear this one beautiful and so true. B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is!! Thanks for dropping by!!

      Delete
  4. It all looks absolutely idyllic! Larry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is enjoyable! Thanks for visiting!!

      Delete
  5. Mornings are so peaceful! The best time of day for a hot cup of coffee and sitting in the swing :) Thanks so much for sharing your morning with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mornings are peaceful!! Thanks for stopping by Anne!!!

      Delete
  6. I love mornings when everyone is still in bed. Just setting on the patio with my coffee and only the sound of the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to start the day isn't it? Sadly it does not last long enough!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooh ~ loved spending the morning ~ Wonderful photo shots ~ Love the animals especially ~~ thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to know I'm not the only one battling morning glories!
    Beautiful captures of your morning.

    Thank you for sharing at Rural Thursdays this week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are awful aren't they? Thanks for visiting Nancy!!!

      Delete
  10. Lovely photos, love that little reappearing flower! I found you thru the friday Farmgirl bloghop.

    Blessings,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I am so very glad that you visited!!!

      Delete
  11. definately looks like you enjoy your mornings! & i can see why, your garden looks so fun! thanks for linking up to this weeks garden party & sharing with your friends! enjoyed visiting you this evening! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracie, enjoyed your party!!!

      Delete
  12. Hectic mornings here...finally getting some relaxation, via some great blogs♫♪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great way to relax!!! Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete
  13. I love strolling my gardens in the morning also. Your flowers are lovely and I love the cute animals. Can't wait to see the flower cart! Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Jann! Glad that you came by for a visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mornings are the best! We get a fresh start to each day! Your garden is so inviting! Delightsome post! I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy!!! Your party was great!!!!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!