Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Getting the Itch

January is the month that it starts. My urge to yard sale emerges. The cold weather does not make it go away, in fact it is stronger.
Since I will have to wait for warmer weather, Mama and I stopped by one of our favorite thrift stores recently.
 
The plate below caught my eye. This plate will make it's home in my garden room.
 
 
 
The price was more than I would usually pay for a plate, but this one kept calling my name and just couldn't leave it behind!
 
 
This little plate below also begged for my attention. Have never seen this pattern before, but I loved it.
 
 
The price was right too!
 
 
Posted by Picasa
Haven't decided on a place to use this plate yet. The urge to spend some time cruising yard sales hasn't left me, but this little "fix" helped a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!