Friday, February 15, 2013

5 Facts Friday

Nancy at A Rural Journal posted 5 facts about herself and invited her readers to do the same. Thought it might be fun to join her, so here's my 5 Facts Friday.
 
1.  I drive a truck, and not a brand new truck, an old one!
 
 
2.  My truck has a name, it is Willene.
 
 
3.  This time of year is so busy at my house!
 
 
4. This cat is really named Mitsubishi.
 
 
5. I can't wait for Emmett to become a father!!!
 
 
Posted by Picasa
That's my 5 facts for this Friday.
 

8 comments:

  1. Fun fact - thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Weekend!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie!!! Thanks for visiting and have s great weekend!!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful flower, cute cat and goat..... you're my kind of gal with flowers and animals... they make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very happy that I made you smile!! Your comment made me smile!! Thanks for visiting Dolores!!!

      Delete
  3. HI Melanie! Oh, this was fun! I love your daffodils and your little animals are darling!
    I always thought I'd like to drive a truck but I'm so short I'd have to have a ladder.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you enjoyed your visit!! I have to climb up to get in that one!! If there weren't running boards on the side, I would be out of luck!! Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete
  4. Sweet animals! Great photography and welcoming blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa!!! Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!