Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Emmett's Big News

Come a little bit closer, I have some news to tell you.
 
 
Did you bring cookies? I like cookies!
 
 
My big news is this, I am moving. I am a big boy now, and I want to have a girlfriend. Then I will settle down with the right girls and have some kids!
 
 
This is a picture of my beard. I think that it makes me look more handsome. The girls will like it don't you think?
 
 
Look how handsome I have become, my coat is thick, the girls will like it too. The woman says that I stink, she just has no appreciation for the good goat smells! The girls will like the way I smell now.
 
 
I have worked hard to make this place my home, I have found all kind of treasures and display them proudly! The woman has no appreciation of my decorating skills, she says that it is junk and picks it all up. Maybe she just likes it and wants to use it in her house too! I am not telling where I found it all, that secret is mine!
 
 
When I came to live here, I was only 3 days old. My Mama died, and the woman raised me. This is my home, but I am a big boy now and I want to meet girls.
 
 
I wonder what kind of cookies the girls like, will there be cookies where I am going? My Aunt Clover liked cookies too! Aunt Clover was my Mama's twin sister, we are a handsome family.
 
 
The girls will like me, I just know it! The woman says that I was created to be a billy goat, not a pet. I have a job to do. She knows that I am not as happy here as I could be, and the right thing for me is to be with other goats. 
 
 
Posted by Picasa
A new life is waiting for me. Maybe you will see pictures of my kids here one day! They will be handsome, just like me! The woman says that I still have a sweet little baby mouth, and that she wiped milk off of that sweet little mouth many times! The girls will probably recognize that even my mouth is handsome, don't you think?

16 comments:

  1. Awww -- I know it will be difficult to say goodbye, but Momma knows what's best. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately, Emmett will be right down the road from me!! I can visit him any time. Yes, it is hard, but he deserves the best goat life that he can have, and it would not happen here. He needs to be with other goats. It is with great sadness that we say "goodbye", but will say "hello" to a little girl soon!

      Delete
  2. Very cute post. Glad to hear he will be close. He looks ready for the girls. And he is a very handsome goat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle!! He is ready, and I am glad/sad. I am happy that he has matured into a healthy goat, but I will miss the big stinker - pun intended!

      Delete
  3. Oh, yes. A handsome goat, indeed! Best wishes, Emmett, as you move on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lorraine!! He will be a happy goat, he is going to a place where he is the ONLY boy and lots of girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emmett is a handsome boy and he will be a happy boy if he's going to live somewhere where he is the only male!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane!! He has several females at his new home!! Now he can really smile!!!

      Delete
  6. Oh, your "William" Goat is quite the handsome fella. What an adorable story.
    Blessings and so many thanks for your kind wishes at the birth of my grandbaby.
    Carolynn xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carolynn and thanks for visiting!!!!

      Delete
  7. Not only are you handsome, that last photo shows your adorable "pucker". You will be quite the ladies man. Will look forward to seeing your "kids" someday. This IS February, the month of love. Go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he will be quite the ladies man!! I still think that his mouth is adorable too!! Thanks Sweet Tea!!

      Delete
  8. Oh yes, Emmett is so cute. One thing is for sure, this girl likes him! All of the pictures were so fun. I think he has a modeling career ahead of him.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea Jann, then more goat girls could see how handsome he is!! Thanks for visiting Jann!!!!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!