Tuesday, March 12, 2013

That's My Chair!

 
Posted by Picasa
This is Riley, she has refused to look at me. Riley is mad at the moment.
I said the "b" word, you know that word that starts with a "b" and ends with an "a t h"? Yeah, that word. She heard me say that word and ran straight for my chair, which is where I found her.
She doesn't feel that she needs one. Riley has refused to look at me. I think she plans to stay right there.
Why does she hate a bath so bad, when it makes her feel so good afterward?

4 comments:

  1. Trudy doesn't like her bath either. She shakes and trembles the whole time, then runs like crazy afterwards in the back yard cause she feels so good. My little dog Max used to hide under the bed. I would then go ring the doorbell which brought him out every time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so funny, and it could be helpful one day if Riley decides to try that trick!! Thanks for visitng Nonnie!!!

      Delete
  2. She has such pretty fur! My dogs hide when they see me with the brush. I actually have to chase them down and then they don't "speak" to me for hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy, Riley thanks you for the compliment and would probably add that baths are an awful thing to do to a sweet little dog!! She forgive as soon as she is out of the tub though! They are so funny aren't they? Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!