Friday, May 3, 2013

A Confession

Here goes, I lost my camera. Yes, lost it, can't find the thing anywhere. It wasn't an expensive high end camera, but it was mine! Just a simple point and shoot, but why do I need an expensive one, when it takes me so long to learn to use a point and shoot? Not mentioning the possibility that if I lost the little point and shoot, would I lose an expensive one too? Now it is gone, possibly to that place where all of the missing socks go. I don't know for sure, but wherever it is, I can't find it.
The really bad part is this, all of the good stuff happens when you don't have your camera! The chicks have grown and changed, but I can't show you because I lost my camera. The geese and ducks have grown and changed so much, but no camera. Ruby Tuesday does funny things, but I can't prove it without my camera. Whine-ita did something really cool, but I can't show you without a picture! Atticus has caused extra mischief, but you can only believe what I tell you, because there are no pictures to show you. My ferns are on the front porch, but no proof. Last year's flowers are up again this year, but you just have to take my word for it. The leaves on the trees are that lovely new green color, maybe you can look outside and see leaves that color because I can't show you the leaves here. There again - NO CAMERA!!
Life is more frustrating and sad without the ability to take pictures to show all of the good stuff. Where oh where are you my little point and shoot camera? Please call to me from your hiding place so that I can rescue you! We have work to do, things have changed here and I need to share it with my bloggy friends! Please oh please I beg you, come back to me. If you will come back, I will find the instruction book and READ it this time! I promise, just come back to me!

12 comments:

  1. Awww, gee, maybe it will turn up soon. Get an iPhone! That works for me. I don't lose cameras, but I never have them with me at the appropriate time. Almost always, I have my phone and it takes really good pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Nonnie!! My phone doesn't take the best pictures, need to update the dino amyway!! Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh, no! I hope it comes out of hiding soon! (And I love Ruby Tuesday-so cute! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan!! She is a sweetie and yall do need to stay updated on Ruby!! Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete
  3. I sure hope you find it soon. Did you check the refrigerator ;~)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! No haven't checked there yet, but I did look under the bed, in the couch cushions and under our chairs! No camera yet, perhaps I should check the refrigerator!! Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete
  4. Hoping you find it soon, we need to see your pictures!!! I'm betting you'll find it.... somewhere.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dolores!! There is so much to show my friends, I need that camera!! If I buy another one, ti will turn up that very day! Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete
  5. For me I have found every time I give up and quite looking. I find what I was looking for. This also works when I just buy a new one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, that usually happens to me too. Guess that it made me so mad with myself to lose the thing! Thanks for visiting Michelle!!!

      Delete
  6. Oh you poor dear. I sure hope you find it. I would really enjoy seeing another picture of Ruby Tuesday...Connie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie!! It has got to be here, can't understand how I could lose a camera? Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!