Monday, July 1, 2013

Reggie Mac

 
Posted by Picasa

My name is Reggie Mac. I was named after an accountant on an 80's sitcom. I have no plans to go to Bimini, and I am not buying a circus! Suzanne would like me better than the Reggie I was named after anyway. I know she would like me better than that pig, Noel!
I am only a few months old, I had my "special surgery" 2 weeks ago today, but I don't want to talk about it. I don't understand why they did that to me. They said that they were taking me to get "fixed". I didn't think that there was anything wrong with me that needed fixing. The only thing I know is that I was happy and I knew that one day soon, I would really start to like the girls in a different way. I would want to travel the world and meet lots of girls. Now for some unexplained reason, I just don't want to do that anymore.
It makes me sad to think about it, but then I get ready for a nap and I forget to be sad. I had plans to travel one day, not to Bimini though. I guess that I will just stay here now. I sleep a good bit, like Atticus does, but I have a special chair in the kitchen. When I sit there no one can see me, and I get to sleep for a long time.
I am happy though. I eat and play and sleep, that is enough to make me happy. My life is good. I am a handsome fellow and I am really sweet too, but I guess that you could tell that my looking at my picture.
That is all for now. I will come back later and tell you more about me. I am tired and ready for a nap. It is a lot of work making sure that I get my 20 hours of sleep in everyday!

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He is a sweetie! Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete
  2. Ha!
    cute post... Mr. Reggie Mac has lost his mojo.
    ;P

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! It is gone now! Thanks for visiting Pat!!!

      Delete
  3. At first I thought you were looking for a home for your cat. He is a pretty fellow. Sounds like he has found his place in your home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reggie's home is with us. He will never develop the desire to travel to look for another home now though! Reggie thanks you for the compliment, he feels he is pretty too. Thanks for visiting Michelle!!!

      Delete
  4. Reggie is just adorable. Glad the surgery went well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy, he is a sweetie. I always feel so sorry for them when they come back from the vet after that surgery. They are pitiful and don't understand that you have done something that will give them a better and longer life. Thanks for visiting Sandy!!!

      Delete
  5. What a cutie! (Not quite the 'ladies man' anymore though, is he? :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! Poor Reggie never had the opportunity to be a ladies man. He is cute but we didn't want any little Reggies running around nearby, or far off either! He had dreams though, now they must be different dreams! Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for your kind comments We had a problem with fire ants also. We mixed borax and powder sugar together.We put it on the top and around their hill. They would take it in the mound to feed the others. We were able to destroy the whole colony. That was last year. We haven't seen any this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, I have not heard of that remedy, but we will be trying it!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with me! Fire ants are really bad this year, so I appreciate it very much! Thanks for visiting Michelle!!!

      Delete
  7. Oh what a darling! He makes my heart melt :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reggie thanks you Stephanie! Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!