Monday, August 26, 2013

More Porch Progress

Each time that I walk out onto the porch, I find myself looking at the ceiling! I am loving the color!
 
 
The shutters have been painted. It does make me anxious to see the rest of the house completed!
 
 
The front porch will be completed by the day of my daughter's wedding, the rest of the house, well that is a different story.
 
 
Posted by Picasa
The color is calm and restful to look at and that is just the look that I wanted this porch to have.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate the compliment and the visit!!!

      Delete
  2. I love a blue ceiling on the front porch! Looks great, Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Khammany! I am excited about it. Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete
  3. I love it- I LOVE a blue ceiling on a porch. What fun and the shutters look great, too. When is the wedding? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana! I am loving it! The wedding is less than a week away now!!! I am exhausted just thinking about it! Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete
  4. That's beautiful! Blue is such a soothing color. What a transformation!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nonnie! I am pleased with the transformation! He would have been finished, but the rain prevented that! Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!