Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Little Fall and Painted Doors

There has been some fall decorating going on here. I love decorating for this time of year. The days and nights are cooler and much more comfortable!
 
 
A little fall in the hall.
 
 
The front door has been painted red! I love it! The hardware was painted an antique brass to match the brass door bell.
 
 
The new sun porch has a screen door! Woo Hoo!
 
 
Posted by Picasa
This weekend we plan to paint the furniture white for this porch this weekend. There is still so much work to do.

We plan to have a Christmas tree on the sun porch this Christmas. My mind keeps turning over the ideas for this porch! Dreaming is part of the fun.

Linked to
the nester for 31 Days 2013

8 comments:

  1. Everything about these pics and your home says welcome in a very warm way. I love it, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nonnie that is the nicest compliment that I could have received!!! Thank you so much! I do want our guests to feel welcomed. Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete
  2. I love the credenza with fall knick knacks. Are the pumpkin made from ceramics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are ceramic, picked them up at a yard sale last year. Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see your Christmas tree :) It will be here before we know it! I love the country setting of your home. So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it will be here before we know it! I am so excited about this porch and can't wait to start the Christmas decorating! Thank you Sandy for the sweet compliment! We love living in the country! Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete
  4. I love your fall decor! My front door is red too and I LOVE it...yours has more character though, especially with that beautiful screen door. Envyable! ;) Love what you've done. Can't wait to see what you do with that back porch for the Holidays...oh the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle! My door has just had more time to develop it's character! LOL!! You are thinking like me about that proch, how many possibilities are there? Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!