Friday, October 4, 2013

No Porch Progress Today

There is no porch progress to report today. They removed the screen that was on the back porch Wednesday. I was hopeful that work would begin that day. Then I was hopeful that Thursday would be the day. This morning I was hopeful that today would be the day. It wasn't. Maybe next week. Possibly, hopefully, maybe, oh how I hope!!!
 
 
Posted by Picasa
The floor will have to be replaced. That is the kind of thing that you know can happen in an old home. Small jobs can become big jobs. My focus in on how great the finished product will be.

Linked to 31 Days 2013
 

6 comments:

  1. OHhhhh can they EVER! We have found every project in our house is like opening a brand new can of worms. Lots of them. YIKES! What a view though. You are right, once it is done, you are going to have an AMAZING porch! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brand new can of worms is a good description! I will be happy when they are finished though! Thanks Michelle and thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete
  2. Yes! let that be your focus. Sometimes things happen how they happen...maybe once it is finished...you'll see why or...it just won't matter. :)
    ...happy to see you posting anyway!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they do. You are right, I will see why or it won't matter. This has been going on since June and I am weary.
      Had to post, even I didn;t have anything to report yesterday! LOL!! Thanks Pat and as always thank you for visiting!!!

      Delete
  3. I think I need to focus o the end result, too! Remodeling woes, but I guess I'll celebrate when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The project seems endless if I don't focus on the end result! Then I will lose interest and walk away from it. That is the only way I can complete any project, but especially this one! Thanks Barb and thank you for visiting me!!!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!