Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Painting the Laundry Room

 
My husband began painting the laundry room this week. The color is a soft green and the trim will be white. The accessories will be black and white.
 
The color below is closer to the actual color. This is a nice sized room. The freezer is kept in this room as well as the pantry. There is room for all of my canning supplies here too. An old sink is in this room as well. We haven't decided what to do about the sink yet. It will stay, the question is how can we make it look pretty?
 
 
Posted by Picasa
Confession - We bought this paint over a year ago and it is just now making it to the walls! It was put off, but now we are tackling it and I am looking forward to having this room completed.
 
 


Linking to
 
nesting place for 31 Days 2013

8 comments:

  1. Well, good for you for getting it done! We just recently had our house painted pale mint green with cream trim, and all the neighbors have stopped by to say how pretty it looks. It sounds like your laundry room will be a similar palette, and I'll bet it will feel fresh and cheery, too. good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds lovely! I am sure that it is pretty. A fresh coat of paint just makes everything feel clean and happy. A laundry room needs something cheerful and maybe this paint will do the trick! Thanks for visiting Marsha!!!

      Delete
  2. Good for you. I really need to paint my laundry room. Wanna come help?;>) xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband would be delighted to help! LOL!! Thanks for visiting Diana!!!

      Delete
  3. I am still trying to get my husband to help me paint our bedroom. I may just had start it myself. Then I know he will do it. He hates the way I paint. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is funny, but it is a good idea Michelle! Hope that you get that painted bedroom painted soon! Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete
  4. hahaha! At least you're painting it. I need to decide what color to use. The Laundry room is my next project...maybe ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally! We had the paint for over a year! This has been a major project and I will be glad when it is finished! Thanks for visiting me!!!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!