We have a painting weekend ahead of us. Last week my husband painted the laundry room. Tomorrow he starts in the kitchen. The bath is next. Admittedly I am not looking forward to this, but I know that it needs to be done.
My Random 5 Friday
1. My husband has been bitten by the DIY bug. I don't know where or why. I am glad but at the same time I am scared! What else will he want to do. This DIY stuff is hard work and he doesn't mind if the house is upside down for any length of time. I on the other hand, do mind if the house is upside down.
2. Fresh paint makes a room feel so fresh and clean! If it wasn't so much work, I would paint the house a couple of times a year!
3. The gentlemen doing the porch work said that they will be finished next week! I am glad, and dreaming of what it will look like at Christmas!
4. The in depth fall cleaning began this week. Why are dust bunnies so easy to raise?
5. Clairee, the only new gal from this past spring, laid her first egg! It was lovely and brown. The girls have been hard at work laying this week. Could they be getting ready for a long winter? I hope not.
A Rural Journal for Random 5 Friday
the nester for 31 Days 2013