Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Way I Feel Tonight

That doesn't look very comfortable! You would think that Atticus was the one who has done the working around here!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

We have painted the kitchen walls and trim, the cabinets are next. the walls are a soft yellow and the trim is white. Forgive me for not showing pictures. I looked at the clock and realized that I had not posted yet! I have been working steadily. It is more difficult to paint a room in the house that you are currently living in! Everything in the kitchen was moved into the dining room and living room. The things must be sorted, give away, throw away and keep. There are things that I have used and loved and now it is time for someone else love and enjoy them. The end result will be a more efficient kitchen.

We are tired, I forgot how much work this is! The way I feel tonight is the way Atticus looks in the picture above, kind of says it all huh?

Linked to

the nester for 31 Days 2013

6 comments:

  1. Haha! Animals sleep in the funniest positions! I so feel your exhaustion! There are times I have to really push myself, continually reminding myself that it will all be worth it in the end. Yesterday was one of those days. Can't wait to see how it all comes together. Rest and enjoy. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! He was comfortable too, I was trying not to laugh when I took that picture! Yes, that is where I am at. The exhaustion wants to take over. It will come together, Thanks Michelle, you have offered me encouragement!

      Delete
  2. it is work and it is disruptive and Atticus has the right idea ;-). look forward to the photos..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Atticus has the perfect idea!! Yes, it is disruptive. Can't find anything right now, except Atticus. He is never far away, LOL!! Thanks Lynn!!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It was work! Glad that it is behind us now! Pictures to come later this week!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!