Today doesn't seem like Friday to me. Perhaps it is because of the observance of Veteran's Day on Monday, or could it be because time seems to speed up as we approach Christmas. Time will move quickly until the end of December. Thanks for joining for another Random 5 Friday!
1. I wish that I could take a photography class! I see things that I like in pictures and things that I wish I knew how to change. Maybe one day I will have the opportunity.
2. Last weekend, I went to a breakfast with some of my classmates. We had so much fun and laughed so much. Time may have altered appearances, but hearts are still the same.
3. Glad to say that the kitchen, laundry room and bath have been painted. If DIY home projects are the test of a marriage, then we must be okay. We survived! The porches were not painted by us. There is only so much a relationship can survive!
4. The warm sunshine must feel good to Maizie. She is lying in an odd position for a cat. Guess that the sun feels that good on her belly.
5. The pan of chicken below may not top the list of healthy foods, but sometimes we just gotta have fried chicken! It is not often that I will fry our food, and it will be awhile before I do it again. Maybe that is why we enjoy it so much, it is a treat!