This is the Bad Baby's sister. The truth is that this little booger is amazingly sweet and affectionate, and I can't bring myself to give her away. I kind of tried, but not very hard. She is about 14 weeks old, so that is too old to give away right? Who would want to try and bond with her now that she is that old? Since she has bonded with me, then she should stay here. That is what I choose to think anyway, besides it would not be fair to another person to have let her bond with me like she has and then expect someone else to have a great relationship with her. I am trying to be fair to other people, or I will tell myself whatever sounds good, as an excuse to keep her. Looks like she is staying here with me!
Random 5 Friday
1. She has a name, it is Minnie Mae, but seems to get shortened to Mae most of the time.
2. There are no ornaments on the bottom third of the tree. There were shatterproof ornaments on the tree. Bad Baby and Minnie Mae had fun and enjoyed the Christmas tree however.
3. I swore that I was finished raising kittens, that there would be no more kittens, and then these 2 appeared.
4. Atticus loves both of them, they are his "pets". He cares for them and scolds them if he feels the need, unless he is involved in the mischief.
5. Minnie Mae has had a cold. The vet gave her 2 shots yesterday. She is napping peacefully with Bad Baby for a few minutes. They will wake up unexpectedly and begin running, a short nap will provide the needed energy for their next adventure!
A Rural Journal for Random 5 Friday