Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday Musing

 
Recently Sharon, from Im Sharon with you, posted a story that her husband Bob, had written. I loved the story and thought that others would enjoy the story too. The story ran in my column Mellie's Musings, you can find that story here. Bob is a talented man and I hope to read more of his work!
 
If you haven't visited Sharon yet, then you are in for a treat! Sharon is one of those people that you can't help but like immediately! Her blog is warm and inviting, just like her.
 
Enjoy the story and I am sure that you will be as touched as I was by his words. Thank you Sharon and Bob for sharing this with us and allowing me to use it in my weekly column. We enjoyed it immensely!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie, thank you for sharing Sharon's story with us. I was just at her blog to read her post and it surely brought back memories of my own journey with my parents at the end of their lives.
    Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. Wishing you a wonderful week and a special Christmas season.
    Blessings and hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Celstina Marie! I loved her husband's story too! Thank you for visiting both of us and wishing you a special Christmas season too!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing my hubby''s story Melanie! It made his day that someone found it worthy of publishing!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing it with us Sharon! We look forward to reading more of Bob/s stories!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!