1. This time of year I find myself dreaming of spring and spring means chicks! Wish I could talk this gal into going broody, but it isn't that easy. I will dream instead, of the chicks we will purchase.
2. Days like today have me dreaming of warmer weather too! I find that it is a privilege not to have to break up water for the animals on a daily basis! Hello Spring, are you listening? Come quickly!
3. There is an upside to cold weather and that is homemade soup!
4. My garden is in the planning stage right now.
5. We ordered more gas today, it costs fifty cents a gallon more than it did last week! Adding insult to injury, costs aren't expected to come down anytime soon.
A Rural Journal for Random 5 Friday