Friday, May 16, 2014

Updated Spice Cabinet

A few weeks ago I posted about the cabinet below. That post is here. I asked for suggestions and loved what you  had to say!
 
 
 
The cabinet was painted white and the upper and lower doors removed. Baskets were placed on the bottom shelves and filled with dish towels.
 
 


The knobs were temporarily replaced. I am looking for some great vintage glass knobs.
 


Still undecided as to what should be placed on the shelves, but for now a few vintage creamers were placed on the shelves.
 
 
 


Taking pictures gives you the opportunity to see things that you may not have noticed before. I am not calling names, but apparently someone or something with 4 legs perhaps, felt the need to investigate what was on the lower shelves as I turned my back for a few moments.
 
 
This is more than likely the guilty party. She was sitting in a chair at the table. I wondered why she was acting so innocent.
 
 
Her name is Tallulah Bell, but thinking we should call her Mischievous Little Stinker.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie, Love the spice cabinet in white. It looks fabulous and the baskets are perfect on the bottom. Look at Tallulah, like as if to say, me, I never peeked in the basket! LOL
    Gorgeous makeover and the little creamers are so pretty on the shelves too.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am still thinking about the idea you shared for the bottom door, especailly since "someone" wants to play in the baskets! You have Tallulah Bell's number huh? LOL! So funny and yes it does like she is saying that! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful ! It looks like a brand new piece. Anthropologie has vintage inspired glass knobs. I ordered cabinet knobs for a small bathroom made from geodes and I love them. Next will be the kitchen with immersed brown glass knobs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I will check them out! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. It looks charming Melanie! I love the baskets on the bottom two shelves. Tallulahloo was just making sure things were folded correctly in the baskets.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that what that rotten little stinker was doing? I knew that she had a reason for being down there! LOL!! Thank you and thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave me a comment, I would love to have a record of your visit! Anonymous comments will not be published!